Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hello, to all who can't wait for Heroes of the Storm

In this short intro post , I will explain why I'm making this blog and what is my idea of it.

Why ?

First, because I love blogging about my favorite games. I have two WOW blogs and one of them has made over 500 000 views. The second reason is because I will play HotS and I will need a place to share my achievements. The third reason is because I want to create a friendly community of people who like the game.

What is my idea of this blog ?

So the idea of the blog is to share interesting and useful stuff about the game. The information will be in different categories - videos, news, screenshots etc.

I hope that this blog will become favorite place to all who like Heroes of the Storm. I still have a lot of work, but I will try to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment